Rise of the RuneLords
August 13, 2014; Loose Threads
- Follow up on the Magnimar priest casting Hallow on the Misgivings (haunted Foxglove estate).
- Defend Kaijitsu in her trial against the Scarnetti’s. Don’t let her family get expelled from the Mercantile League!
- Verify DaBomb is cured of his disease.
- Verify Connor is cured of his curse (? getting licked by the Aldern Foxglove ghast)
- Track down Andern’s last will & testament. If necessary, track down his sisters and/or explore his townhouse in Magnimar.
- Figure out what Aldern’s bronze key unlocks.
- Scrutinize our wand of shocking grasp, dating from Earthfall. Can we sell it at auction before all of its charges are used up? (Notice that the proceeds will likely allow us to buy literally hundreds of replacement wands)
February 12, 2014
- We met a new fellow, Sethanon, a rogue/druid who knows a little about our plight. He says some wealthy family in Magnimar is coveting our coins, and we’re in their crosshairs.
- Enderby brought a gift to Ven Vinder, the owner of the Sandpoint general store. With an incredibly high diplomacy roll, Enderby was able to patch things over with Ven. We no longer have a diplomacy penalty with Sandpoint folks.
- Mezzano was robbed of the black book we found in the catacombs below the glassworks. He was assaulted by 2 or 3 individuals and some sort of Drow sleeping poison was used.
January 22, 2014
- The seven pointed star rune seen throughout the cathedral is called the, “Sihedron Rune”.
- Each point of the star represents a different school of magic and also a different sin.
- The black magical book found in the anti-gravity room with the red metal walls is a bestiary of the worlds most horrific and cruel monsters.
- The Old Lighthouse tower was (possibly) once a war machine capable of spewing fire from its peak down upon enemies of Thassilon from miles away.
January 15, 2014
- The catacombs and cathedral was built by the followers of Runelord Alaznist a long time ago.
- It seems the followers of Lamashtu have taken over the catacombs.
- Erylium seems to have figured out how to use the ancient cold lava runewell to create Sinspawn.
- The runewell seems to be powered by souls from slayed evil/wrathful beings.
- A mutated Koruvus had joined Erylium but not sure for what?
- There is still areas of the catacombs unexplored.
- Quasit witches are a bitch to kill…..
November 13, 2013
- Father Tobyn’s body is missing from his crypt located in the boneyard behind the cathedral. A robe of bones was found in the crypt.
- Our reputation took a hit with the townfolk when Shayliss Vinder came onto Enderby and her father Ven Vinder, owner of Sandpoint’s general store, found Enderby.
- Shalelu Andosana, provided us some details on Goblin Tribes, and goblin leaders. She indicated the tribes are working together. Most likely due to being lead by a “longshanks” – human?
- We captured and interrogated a goblin who killed Alagast Barrett. Family is safe, turned goblin over to town.
- We investigated the abandoned lighthouse. Nothing of interest.
November 6, 2013 session:
- Sandpoint is not well defended and Belor Hemlock is the Sheriff
- Ameiko Kaijitsu runs the Rusty Dragon and this inn is preferred by most adventurers. The rate is 1 gp per night.
- There are 4 Ruling Families in Sandpoint.
- The Cathedral had a recent mishap and was rebuilt with the help of local donations and the High Priest Zantus
- Aldern Foxglove is an aristocrat who resides in the town of Sandpoint. We saved him from the goblin raid that took place on the day of the festival.
- BlackJack LeBlanc are known in Sandpoint and
- Several farms and homesteads around Sandpoint have been raided by goblins. We may want to investigate there could be an opportunity.
- The group was invited to go on a boar hunt in Tickwood forest by Aldern Foxglove